Mattress Guide: Choose the Right Size Mattress (Pics Explained)
What size of mattress is best for me?
Apart from the texture and feel, there is another very important facet of your mattress which influences your choice - the size. Which size mattress is right for you depends on many factors, such as its room size, the size of the bed frame, and how many people it can accommodate.
What our mattresses sizes are available?
Quick Look for the sizes.
Dimensions (W×L) cm
|Dimensions (W×L) inch||39"×75"||54"×75"||60" × 80"||
In order to let you know the difference of each size more intuitively, we have prepared a picture for these 4 sizes.
When it comes to choosing a new mattress, size is important. You want to make sure you choose a mattress that will fit your bed frame and provide you with enough sleeping space. But how do you know what size mattress to choose?
The first step is to measure your bed frame. To do this, you will need a tape measure. Measure the length and width of your bed frame from the outside edges. Make sure to write down these measurements so you don't forget them!
Once you have the measurements of your bed frame, it's time to choose a mattress size. There are a few different mattress sizes available, so you'll need to decide which one is right for you. Here are the most common mattress sizes:
|Mattress Size||For People|
Best for: kids, bunk beds, single sleepers, or small bedrooms.
They're ideal for children but still account for all growth spurts from roughly 4 years of age right through to teens.
Best for: young adults, couples, or guest rooms.
They're ideal for 2 people and a small to the average-sized bedroom.
|Best for: couples, adults who like an extra room. They're ideal for 2 people or more, master bedroom. The most popular mattress size on the market is the queen mattress.|
Best for: couples who share a bed with kids or enjoy their space.
They're ideal for 2 people or more and those who like extra room, enough to accommodate couples who share the bed with their kid or a pet.
Here’s a quick guide to help you choose the right size mattress for your needs:
- Twin/Single Mattress: Ideal for kids or single adults. These mattresses are typically 38 inches wide and 75 inches long.
- Full Mattress: Also known as a “double,” this size mattress is perfect for couples who don’t want to feel crowded while sleeping. Full mattresses are 54 inches wide and 75 inches long.
- Queen Mattress: The most popular mattress size, queen mattresses are ideal for couples or individuals who want more space to themselves. Queen mattresses are 60 inches wide and 80 inches long.
- King Mattress: Perfect for couples who like their space, king mattresses offer the largest amount of sleeping surface area. King mattresses are 76 inches wide and 80 inches long.
- California King Mattress: California king mattresses are 72 inches wide and 84 inches long, making them perfect for taller individuals or couples who want extra legroom while they sleep.
Other Mattress Size Factors That Influence Your Decision
1. Who is using the mattress?This is one of the most critical factors to consider when choosing the perfect mattress size.
If you are an individual sleeper who does not share a bed with anyone, you can choose Twin or Full. However, if you plan to share the mattress with your partner or children, you need to choose Queen or king.
2. Room sizeA lot of people ignore this question, your bedroom is more than just your bed. You need to leave room for moving and other furniture. Overcrowded spaces can cause stress that can affect your sleep quality.
3. Location of the bedroomIf your bedroom is not on the first floor, consider the width of the stairs and the difficulty of moving the mattress from one level to another. Our mattresses in a box can help you solve this problem. But using a King mattress can be difficult if the stairs aren't wide enough, so pay attention to the size when buying a new bed.
Budget is also one of the most important criteria because it determines your final choice. Once you've considered all other factors, it's time to set yourself a realistic budget. Check out the materials and read hybrid mattress reviews to determine the best option.
Suilong Hybrid Mattress is the best choice for you
The Suilong Hybrid Mattress is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a comfortable, affordable, and durable mattress. This mattress is made with high-quality materials and construction, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a long-lasting mattress.