Mattress Guide: Choose the Right Size Mattress (Pics Explained)
What size mattress is best for me?
As well as texture and feel, there is another very important aspect of a mattress that will influence your choice - size. Which size of mattress is right for you depends on many factors, such as the size of the room it is in, the size of the bed frame and how many people it can accommodate.
What are the sizes of our mattresses?
Quick size search.
Beds / Mattresses
External dimensions (W x L) cm
|Dimensions (W x L) in.
|60" × 80"
Size is important when choosing a new mattress. You want to make sure you choose a mattress that fits your bed frame and provides you with enough space to sleep. But how do you know what size mattress to choose?
The first step is to measure your bed frame. To do this, you will need a tape measure. Measure the length and width of the bed frame from the outer edge. Make sure you write down these measurements so you don't forget them!
Once you have measured the bed frame, it is time to choose your mattress size. There are several different mattress sizes to choose from, so you will need to decide which one is right for you. The following are the most common mattress sizes.
Best for: children, bunk beds, single beds or small bedrooms.
Best for: young people, couples or guest rooms.
|Best for: couples, adults who like extra rooms. They are perfect for 2 or more people in a master bedroom. The most popular mattress size on the market is the queen size.
Best for: couples who share a bed with kids or enjoy their space.
They're ideal for 2 people or more and those who like extra room, enough to accommodate couples who share the bed with their kid or a pet.
Here’s a quick guide to help you choose the right size mattress for your needs:
- Twin/Single Mattress: Ideal for kids or single adults. These mattresses are typically 38 inches wide and 75 inches long.
- Full Mattress: Also known as a “double,” this size mattress is perfect for couples who don’t want to feel crowded while sleeping. Full mattresses are 54 inches wide and 75 inches long.
- Queen Mattress: The most popular mattress size, queen mattresses are ideal for couples or individuals who want more space to themselves. Queen mattresses are 60 inches wide and 80 inches long.
- King Mattress: Perfect for couples who like their space, king mattresses offer the largest amount of sleeping surface area. King mattresses are 76 inches wide and 80 inches long.
- California King Mattress: California king mattresses are 72 inches wide and 84 inches long, making them perfect for taller individuals or couples who want extra legroom while they sleep.
Other Mattress Size Factors That Influence Your Decision
1. Who is using the mattress?This is one of the most critical factors to consider when choosing the perfect mattress size.
If you are an individual sleeper who does not share a bed with anyone, you can choose Twin or Full. However, if you plan to share the mattress with your partner or children, you need to choose Queen or king.
2. Room sizeA lot of people ignore this question, your bedroom is more than just your bed. You need to leave room for moving and other furniture. Overcrowded spaces can cause stress that can affect your sleep quality.
3. Location of the bedroomIf your bedroom is not on the first floor, consider the width of the stairs and the difficulty of moving the mattress from one level to another. Our mattresses in a box can help you solve this problem. But using a King mattress can be difficult if the stairs aren't wide enough, so pay attention to the size when buying a new bed.
Budget is also one of the most important criteria because it determines your final choice. Once you've considered all other factors, it's time to set yourself a realistic budget. Check out the materials and read hybrid mattress reviews to determine the best option.
Suilong Hybrid Mattress is the best choice for you
The Suilong Hybrid mattress is perfect for anyone looking for a comfortable, affordable and durable mattress. Made from quality materials and construction, this mattress is a great choice for anyone looking for a durable mattress.
The Suilong Hybrid mattress is also an excellent choice for anyone suffering from back pain or other body aches and pains as it offers excellent support and pressure relief.